Welcome

Welcome to the all new View from the North Stand. At the moment, it is under construction so feel free to 'follow' us so you can read about the latest updates as they happen.

Main Sections

HOME - Takes you back to the home page.
FM2010 - Follow my progress through the latest football manager simulation game from SI.
Stadium Pics - Send us your pics from inside your favourite team's stadium. Email them to local-listings@live.co.uk and we'll add them to the site.

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Saturday 28 November 2009

Follow my game through fm2010 here - Chapter 1

I've chosen to be the manager of Tottenham in my blog of FM2010. You can follow my progress through the game by reading this blog. Be sure to add us to your favourites, so that you can visit again to see how I'm doing. Here we go then...

SEASON 1: Tottenham
Man Utd have enquired about Luca Modric. I have responded with 25m & a 30% sell-on clause. I don't intend on selling him, obviously, but we'll see what happens! I think I would take the money if the offer came in, especially as I'm looking to sign Rafael Van der Vaart.

I'm also scouting Ryan Shawcross from Stoke, Andy Carroll from Newcastle (to be my reserve target man) and Lazio's Goran Pandev. My bid for Van der Vaart has been accepted, but I need to offer him £68,000 per week to lure him to Spurs. I would also love to sign Darijo Srna, but I think he is out of my reach, currently.

I need to raise money asap, so I've offered a number of my reserve or younger players for sale. Man Utd & Man City have both come in with 4.5m+ bids for John Bostock. Giovani Dos Santos could be another of my players to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search