Welcome

Welcome to the all new View from the North Stand. At the moment, it is under construction so feel free to 'follow' us so you can read about the latest updates as they happen.

Main Sections

HOME - Takes you back to the home page.
FM2010 - Follow my progress through the latest football manager simulation game from SI.
Stadium Pics - Send us your pics from inside your favourite team's stadium. Email them to local-listings@live.co.uk and we'll add them to the site.

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Monday 23 November 2009

Football Manager 2010 - First Impressions

I went out and bought the new game on the day of release and now, a month later, I'm still as addicted! I've been the manager of Stoke City and I'm already in my third season! I've decided to start a new game now and this blog will follow my progress throughout the game.

Firstly, here are my thoughts about the new game. The 3D match looks a lot better, with the addition of a crowd and better looking stadiums. It's not the only thing given a major overhaul - the whole interface has been changed, looking better, as well as being more responsive. I like the idea of 'shouting' instructions during a match, but the new look tactics system, for me, was a letdown - you're still restricted to default positions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search