Welcome

Welcome to the all new View from the North Stand. At the moment, it is under construction so feel free to 'follow' us so you can read about the latest updates as they happen.

Main Sections

HOME - Takes you back to the home page.
FM2010 - Follow my progress through the latest football manager simulation game from SI.
Stadium Pics - Send us your pics from inside your favourite team's stadium. Email them to local-listings@live.co.uk and we'll add them to the site.

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Thursday 31 December 2009

fm2010 - Follow my progress through the game

Welcome to the fm2010 section of the site. Here, you can follow my progress through the game - to see who my latest signings are, view my tactics and just enjoy coming back to the site to see if I won that big cup game or relegation decider etc...

Season 1 - I'm currently managing Tottenham. The best way to navigate around the fm2010 section is to click on 'season 1' to start at chapter 1 and then to click on 'newer posts' at the bottom of the page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search