Welcome

Welcome to the all new View from the North Stand. At the moment, it is under construction so feel free to 'follow' us so you can read about the latest updates as they happen.

Main Sections

HOME - Takes you back to the home page.
FM2010 - Follow my progress through the latest football manager simulation game from SI.
Stadium Pics - Send us your pics from inside your favourite team's stadium. Email them to local-listings@live.co.uk and we'll add them to the site.

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Pre-season update

Latest Pre-season scores
Swansea 0 v 4 Tottenham
Dundee Utd 1 v 5 Tottenham

Here is an update on my current progress. I've continued my good form in the pre-season friendlies with wins against Dundee Utd & Swansea. I have signed Brian Eastwick as my assistant manager and I have completed the signing of Stoke's Ryan Shawcross for £5m. After trying to flog Robbie Keane for 12m and then 10m, I've given up and it looks like he'll be staying. Only Sunderland made a bid, but when it came to confirming the deal, they simply cancelled the transfer and said they were looking elsewhere!

Plymouth 1 v 4 Tottenham
Fallon Bassong
Defoe
Crouch (2)

Tottenham Reserves got a run out against the Glenn Hoddle (GH) Academy of Spain, beating them comprehensively by 5-0, with Smolarek scoring 3 goals. I've signed Andy Carroll from Newcastle on loan for 12 months and I've again offered Robbie Keane to all clubs for 7.5m!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search