Welcome

Welcome to the all new View from the North Stand. At the moment, it is under construction so feel free to 'follow' us so you can read about the latest updates as they happen.

Main Sections

HOME - Takes you back to the home page.
FM2010 - Follow my progress through the latest football manager simulation game from SI.
Stadium Pics - Send us your pics from inside your favourite team's stadium. Email them to local-listings@live.co.uk and we'll add them to the site.

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Aug 2009 - First league games

The first two games have been fairly quiet! With only one goal in total scored!

0 Hull
1 Tottenham - Van Der Vaart

I was pleased to beat Hull in the end, the goal came after only 13 minutes - a 30 yard strike by Van Der Vaart. Hull pressed throughout the remainder of the game but we managed to hold on!
0 Tottenham
0 Stoke City

At home to Stoke, I was thinking that three points were in the bag. However, it did not go to plan. Towards the end of the game, I was even using the 'shout-out orders' box, shouting everything related to attacking! After two games though, I'm happy with my 4 points. Next game for me, is Blackpool at home, in the League Cup.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search