Welcome

Welcome to the all new View from the North Stand. At the moment, it is under construction so feel free to 'follow' us so you can read about the latest updates as they happen.

Main Sections

HOME - Takes you back to the home page.
FM2010 - Follow my progress through the latest football manager simulation game from SI.
Stadium Pics - Send us your pics from inside your favourite team's stadium. Email them to local-listings@live.co.uk and we'll add them to the site.

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Friday 4 December 2009

League Cup 2nd round - vs Blackpool (H)

My new scout, Peter Hoekstra managed to uncover a hidden gem from Anderlecht of Belgium. He found a 16 year old forward called Romélu Lukaku who has the potential to be as good as any of my strikers. I managed to sign him for 2.3m, which I hope to be a bargain!

League Cup 2nd round
2 Tottenham - Lennon, Keane
1 Blackpool - Evatt

After just six minutes, I was already two up in this game. Aaron Lennon and troubled Robbie Keane getting the goals. At half time, I brought on new signing Romélu Lukaku and he became the youngest ever player to play for Tottenham at 16 years and 105 days. The second half was much the same, but we just couldn't score. Blackpool got a consolation goal from Ian Evatt.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search