Welcome

Welcome to the all new View from the North Stand. At the moment, it is under construction so feel free to 'follow' us so you can read about the latest updates as they happen.

Main Sections

HOME - Takes you back to the home page.
FM2010 - Follow my progress through the latest football manager simulation game from SI.
Stadium Pics - Send us your pics from inside your favourite team's stadium. Email them to local-listings@live.co.uk and we'll add them to the site.

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Sunday 6 December 2009

Wigan (a) & Birmingham (H) - Two wins from 2?

Wigan v Tottenham

Corluka returns to right back after his injury, Shawcross comes in for the injured Woodgate and Assou-Ekotto replaces Bale. In midfield, I'm giving Tom Huddlestone a game in for Palacios. My forward line remains unchanged, with Crouch and Keane
2 Wigan - Rodallega, Krivets
2 Tottenham - Crouch, Keane
1-0, 1-1, 1-2, 2-2

The next two games are both at home to teams that I should beat - Birmingham and Wolves. It's Birmingham first, but it's a massive 15 days away, due to international call-ups. I've scheduled a game against Tottenham Reserves to keep up the match fitness of my players. A lot of my first team players were on international duty, so I wasn't too bothered about the match or result, but Tottenham won 2-1.

3 Tottenham - Crouch (2), Woodgate (injury time)
3 Birmingham - McFadden, Bowyer, Benitez
1-0, 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-3, 3-3

A sensational game between Tottenham and Birmingham saw 6 goals, ending 3-3. I was 2-1 down at half time when I changed my tactics to 3-4-3. It looked like backfiring as Christian Benitez made it 3-1 to Birmingham. Peter Crouch scored his second to give me some hope and deep into injury time Jonathon Woodgate on his re-return to the side scored from 2 yards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search