Welcome

Welcome to the all new View from the North Stand. At the moment, it is under construction so feel free to 'follow' us so you can read about the latest updates as they happen.

Main Sections

HOME - Takes you back to the home page.
FM2010 - Follow my progress through the latest football manager simulation game from SI.
Stadium Pics - Send us your pics from inside your favourite team's stadium. Email them to local-listings@live.co.uk and we'll add them to the site.

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Monday 22 February 2010

More pre-season news - Season 2

I'm again planning to sell some of the high earners who don't make the first team. I've offered Defoe, Pavlyuchenko and Palacios for sale. Everton have come in for bids of £1m for Jermain Defoe and £12.25 for Wilson Palacios - I have accepted both. Galatasary have bid £1m for Roman Pavlyuchenko - although it's only for a fraction of his value, I've accepted. I'm pleased that I can finally get rid of the two forwards that don't really play.

I've signed Ryan Bertrand on a free transfer, to act as cover for Bale in the left back role. Darijo Srna is now at the club, along with Marc Muniesa and Koke from spanish clubs. In addition, Argentine internation, Nicolas Burdisso has arrived on a free.

Pre season
9 Tottenham - Keane (4), Modric, van Nistelrooy (2), Lennon, Palacios
0 AFC Wimbledon

Peter Crouch got injured in this game and he may miss the start of the new season. It means that when it came to confirmation of the Pavlyuchenko deal, I had to cancel! The Defoe deal has gone through though, he's now an Everton player.

More pre season
3 Tottenham - van Nistelrooy (3)
1 Anderlecht - De Sutter

4 Tottenham - Keane (2), Carroll, King
1 Hertha Berlin - Rahn

I'm on the trail of Juventus play Borja Baston, a 17 year old forward who could play as a target man. I've offered 1.3m as a starting bid.

2 Brentford - Bennett, Hunt
4 Tottenham - van Nistelrooy, King, Keane (2)

I played against my new feeder club Brentford in a friendly match and they were two up by half time. I brought the big guns on and we turned it around easily, beating them by 4-2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search