Welcome

Welcome to the all new View from the North Stand. At the moment, it is under construction so feel free to 'follow' us so you can read about the latest updates as they happen.

Main Sections

HOME - Takes you back to the home page.
FM2010 - Follow my progress through the latest football manager simulation game from SI.
Stadium Pics - Send us your pics from inside your favourite team's stadium. Email them to local-listings@live.co.uk and we'll add them to the site.

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Monday 22 February 2010

Season 2 - League Cup 2nd Round. Accrington Stanley (home) and League fixture Man City (away)

Our next game was postponed, meaning we haven't got a match for 10 days - not good news considering I'm trying to keep the whole squad match fit. The match is against Accrington in the 2nd round of the league cup. I'm changing my whole team, with the exception of Gomes in goal. Carroll and Lukaku start up front, with Adel Taraabt acting as playmaker.

4 Tottenham - Edwards (og), Lukaku, Carroll, Bentley
0 Accrington

A good performance from the boys. I was pleased that both of my young strikers scored. The result was never in doubt, as I was 3-0 up at half time. It's Man City next in the league at Eastlands.

Man City v Tottenham
Peter Crouch could make his return today, he starts on the bench. Pavlyuchenko and van Nistelrooy start up front and the rest of my team is pretty much my first team.

1 Man City - Adebayor
1 Tottenham - Modric

A last minute equaliser by Luca Modric maintained our unbeaten start to season 2. The point moves us up to 9th, but most teams have played more games than us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search