Welcome

Welcome to the all new View from the North Stand. At the moment, it is under construction so feel free to 'follow' us so you can read about the latest updates as they happen.

Main Sections

HOME - Takes you back to the home page.
FM2010 - Follow my progress through the latest football manager simulation game from SI.
Stadium Pics - Send us your pics from inside your favourite team's stadium. Email them to local-listings@live.co.uk and we'll add them to the site.

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Currently Managing Tottenham - Season 2 Teamsheet

Friday 20 August 2010

Football manager 2011 - Preview

I just thought I'd give you all the address to my latest blog - It's a new blog ready for the latest version of the football management simultation game by Sports Interactive. I will be adding screenshots and features ready for the launch in autumn.

http://football-manager-2011-guide.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search